Facing Outlook problems that are not letting you send emails? Well, there are a lot of Outlook problems out there that won’t let you send emails. So, let’s narrow this issue, shall we? Say you’re facing some Outlook problems which won’t let you send emails but at the same time, shows you an error with some kind of an error code too, similar to ‘0x800ccc15’. Stuck, aren’t you? Well, let’s see what we can do with such Outlook problems.
Check your Internet Connection
Regardless of what kind of Outlook problems you’re facing, the first troubleshooting step you have to follow is to check your internet connection. You can do this by launching any web browser and checking if you can access any website. If you can’t connect to the internet, then try reading the article ‘936211 – How to troubleshoot network connectivity problems in Internet Explorer’ (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936211/) from your Help and Support Database.
If you’re can’t connect your internet, then you’ll have to contact internet provider and fix this. But if you can access a website from any web browser, then try sending a test email form your Outlook account. If you send it without any more Outlook problems, then your troubleshooting is over. If not, we’ll have to try another method.
Try creating a new profile to fix Outlook problems
Check whether your account settings are fine by using the option ‘Check Account settings’. You can try and fix such Outlook problems by creating a new email profile in Outlook.
To do that, follow these steps:
- Open Control Panel and double click on ‘Mail’. The Mail Setup dialog box appears.
- After this, click on ‘Show Profiles’ in the Mail setup Dialog box.
- On the General Tab, click on Prompt’ under ‘When starting Microsoft Office, use this profile’ and then click ‘Add’.
- In the ‘Profile Name’ box, type the name of your new email profile. Then click ‘Ok’.
- In the ‘Email Accounts’ dialog box, click ‘Add a new email account’ and then click ‘Next’.
- Now, click the appropriate server type for your new email account, and then click ‘Next’.
- Now fill the boxes with your relevant details, and finish the Mail setup.
After this, check whether you are still facing Outlook problems. If you’re not, then your issue is resolved. But if you are, then you’ll have to contact Microsoft Support for more assistance.
Let Outlook problems be dealt by Microsoft themselves
Also, make sure you have the latest updates and service packs installed for your Microsoft Office suite. A lot of outlook problems are automatically rectified by these updates, install the provided updates as soon as they release. Also, Outlook problems can sometimes be hard to rectify yourself. So, get assistance from Microsoft Support to help you out with such Outlook problems.